What is IPL?
IPL stands for Intense Pulsed Light and has gained widespread popularity for the many benefits it affords the user. This modern technology aims to remove unwanted hair, slow the aging process by reducing wrinkles and perfect the skin tone by treating blemishes. Multiple uses of IPL also increase collagen production in the skin, leaving you glowing from the inside out! Due to IPL's diverse range of uses and proven results, IPL is a must for anyone wanting to look and feel their best.
How does IPL work?
Just like all light based treatments, C-IPL works by emitting a multi spectrum light into the skin. The light is absorbed by the pigments in the hair and quickly turns to heat. The heat then travels down along the hair and targets the hair follicles responsible for hair growth, putting these follicles to sleep! With enough treatment, sticking to the recommended treatment plan and settings, visible results can be achieved as fast as in 3 weeks of use. After 12 treatments you will complete results.
What comes inside the box?
1 x Fybelle ICE IPL Hair Removal Handset
1 x Protective glasses
1 x Charger
1 x Shaver
1 x User Manual
How to use?
Step 1: Shave the area that you plan to treat. The goal is to target the melanin within the hair follicles and put it into a resting phase. Keep hair length below 3mm for a more effective hair removal treatment.
Step 2: Turn on your FYEBELLE ICE IPL hair removal handset and adjust the intensity. We recommend always start from level 1 and work your way up.
Step 3: Wear your FYEBELLE glasses.
Step 4: Treat the area by pressing the flash button, or use the automated mode for larger surface areas. Tip: Flash each area once, then turn on the ICE mode and flash another round on the treatment area. It is recommended to flash up to 3 times per treatment area.
Step 5: Turn off the hair removal device when not in use.
Step 6: Apply a gentle lotion without harsh chemicals or whitening essence. Apply sunscreen before being exposed to sunlight. We recommend a broad-spectrum sunscreen that is SPF50 and below.
What is the Advanced Cooling Feature?
We discovered that some people could not take higher settings on sensitive body parts, such as the underarm and bikini area as it feels hot on their skin due to darker pigmentation. Those areas tend to have thicker hair that require higher output to be effective. Hence, the installation of cooling plate acts as an ice compression after each flash. This makes it possible to use higher settings to target the most stubborn hair follicles and ensuring you make the most out of each flashes.
Is IPL Safe?
There have been numerous worldwide studies that demonstrate the safety and effectiveness of IPL for hair removal. Due to this fact, it has become an extremely popular safe at home treatment. We always advise that you exercise caution when treating yourself as not everyone is suitable for IPL treatments. Due to the level of melanin in the skin, some darker skin types will not be able to use IPL. The same applies if you have a recent tan. Additionally, we advise to check with your doctor first if you are taking medication that may make your skin sensitive to light. People with Epilepsy should not use this product as the IPL has a bright flash.
Does it hurt?
There is no pain in using the handset. Some normal sensations described by our users are “rubber band snapping sensation” which only happens to some people (depending on the skin’s sensitivity and pain tolerance) when they use a high setting like level 4 or 5. Now with the FYBELLE ICE, the cooling plate acts as an ice compression after every flash. This cancels out the warm lingering sensation that the conventional IPL gives. There are 5 levels of power intensity to choose from. New users can start by using level 1 and gradually increase up to level 5 according to their own comfort.
Which area can I use this on?
You can use it on any parts of the body including the arms, legs, underarm, facial/upperlips, and the bikini area. However, please avoid using it too close to your eyes and on body parts with pigments such as the nipple, lips, tattoos, and the labia minora.
Can I use IPL device to treat tattoos?
You should not IPL over tattoos. However, going around tattoos is fine.
Do I need to shave before using?
Yes, you should shave the desired areas before using the device. Hair should not be longer than 3mm.
How do I maintain my device?
- Turn your device off if not in use
- Do not block ventilation while using your device
- Clean your flash window after each use to avoid accumulation of hair and dust
- Store the device in a dry, dust-free environment
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or corrosive liquids to clean the product
Does this device compatible with my skin tone?
People with dense melanin are not advisable to use IPL handset as the pigment in the skin might absorb the light energy rather than the hair follicles. Please check our skin tone & hair color table to ensure you make the right purchase.
How do I power the device?
Fybelle handset comes with a 12V power supply.
Is Fybelle FDA Approved?
Fybelle is an FDA-approved device, it has also passed RoHS, FCC, and CE compliance testing.
Orders & Shipping
How do I place my order?
1. Finish adding your items to your shopping cart.
2. Click on the shopping cart icon on the top right corner of your screen.
3. If you see all the items you want in your cart then you can continue through our checkout by clicking on the orange "CHECK OUT" button at the bottom of the page.
4. You may choose to process through our regular website checkout or through express checkout options. Please see the express checkout options below.
5. You will be transferred to our Customer Information page and will be prompted to enter your:
6. If you have a valid discount code, you may enter it in the " Discount code" field. Be sure to click on the "Apply" button in order to have your discount activated and applied to your order.
7. Continue by clicking “Continue to Shipping” button. Please make sure you have input your shipping address correctly.
8. Choose your preferred shipping method. Once everything is completed, click on “Continue to Payment Method”.
9. From here you will be prompted to enter in your payment details for your order.
10. Once you have completed the form, click on the "Complete Order" button. You will be brought to a screen that provides an order summary together with an on-screen order confirmation, as well as a second confirmation via e-mail.
How do I know my order has been successfully submitted?
You will receive an email confirmation containing the Order Number and details of your purchase. Once your order has been shipped you will receive another email confirmation, your shipping confirmation email, which will contain your tracking number and other details regarding order status in it.
When can I expect to receive my shipment?
All orders are processed and shipped out from our warehouse within 1-3 business days of the order being placed. Shipment will arrive in between 7-14 business days after the shipment date, depending on the availability of the carrier provider and location. We do apologize that shipment delay may occur if the shipment requires customs clearance or inspection, or transportation delay caused by carrier service.
What are your payment options?
We accept several different payment methods such as certain debit cards, this includes Visa, MasterCard, and Amex debit cards.
We also accept payment with credit cards, PayPal, ShopPay, GooglePay and Apple Pay.
Why is my tracking number not working?
Please visit our Track Your Order page first to see if this will solve your issue :)
There are a few reasons that your tracking number is not working.
1. You are using the wrong tracking site to track your order.
Please use this tracking site for USA orders: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_inputIf that doesn't work for you or you are outside of the USA, please use this tracking site: https://www.17track.net/en
2. If you just made your order within 5 days ago from now then it just means your tracking number is still updating in the system and needs time to fetch. Please be patient, this is perfectly normal - your order is 100% on the way.
3. If your order was shipped out 7 or more days ago and the tracking sites do not show any updates on your tracking number then please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will figure out the issue immediately!
Which country do you ship to?
We are proud to say that we ship Worldwide!
What are your shipping rates
Shipping is calculated at checkout. We offer Standard Free, Priority Insured, & Express. If you would like Express shipping then please contact us at email@example.com
NOTE: We love to do Free Shipping events, so please look out for them :).
I have a coupon code but I forgot to use it on my orders, what can I do?
Who doesn't love a Sale! If you have a unique coupon code that you forgot to enter and your order has not been shipped yet then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly make the adjustment to your order :).
However, if you order has already shipped we cannot honor the coupon code since the order is already in transit to you and would be unfair to other Fybelle customers.
What is your order cancellation policy?
We accept order cancellation before the product is processed and shipped out to the logistic facility.
If the order is canceled you will get a refund minus 5% transaction fee. We cannot cancel the order if the product has been shipped out as it is already on its way to you.
How can I change my shipping address?
Please contact us at email@example.com and provide us with the ORDER NUMBER of your purchase and the correct shipping address.
Shipping address might still be corrected if your order has not been fulfilled and shipped out from the warehouse. If it has been shipped out, you may want to check our wrong address policy on how we deal with wrong address issue.
What is your wrong address policy?
We only send products to the shipping address provided by customer on our website. That's why it is important to carefully enter your shipping address when placing order. If you have made an error in entering your address, please reach out to our customer support team as soon as possible. Shipping address might still be corrected if your order has not been fulfilled and shipped out from the warehouse.
- If your order has not been fulfilled and shipped out from the warehouse, please reach our customer support team as soon as possible to fix this.
- If the order has been shipped out, and returned-to-sender due to wrong address or insufficient shipping address, we will need to send you an invoice to cover the complete cost of re-shipping your order.
- If the order has been shipped out and delivered to a wrong address, you might just lost your order unless you are able to resolve this with the logistic or the recipient. We will not be able to refund this order nor re-ship another package.
We are asking you, the customer, to understand that we are a small business and every time we have to re-ship another package, not only we are losing profit, but losing money.
This policy is not our preference, nor is it our first choice. However, the simplest solution to this problem is to carefully enter and review your address as you are placing your order.